The Taipei Zoo ticketing system lets you log in with Google or Facebook ！
Online ticketing system Note：
Thank you for using the Taipei Zoo ticketing system (hereinafter referred
to as "the System
In order to protect the rights of visitors as well as the Taipei Zoo, please read the following information related to ticket carefully prior to using the System.
If you click on "Agree" or other similar options, you are deemed to have been informed in advance and agreed to the Terms. If you cannot accept or disagree with the Terms, please do not use the System to purchase tickets.
1. The System provides the following services: Online ticket purchase and tickets inquiry, etc.
2. Tickets reservations are not available. Tickets are only valid on the day of purchase. Due to natural disasters or other unavoidable factors, the Taipei government has announced school and office day-off, and during the period, any ticket sold will be refunded without any charges. We will take charge of the refund process.
3. Groups of 30 or more are advised to purchase group admission tickets. Group admission tickets purchase only on the spot. (The number of free admission is not included.)
4. Please read the visitors regulations carefully before visiting the Taipei Zoo, and inform your fellow visitors in the group about the policy. To maintain the visiting quality, please comply with The Taipei Zoo's visiting regulations. The Taipei Zoo reserves the right not to allow the audience who do not follow the visiting policy to enter The Taipei Zoo.
5. The Taipei Zoo reserves the right to modify the Terms at any time without prior notices. If you continue to make a reservation on this website, you are deemed to understand and agree to comply with the updated terms.
Instructions for Ticket Pick-up
1. Visitors that purchased 1 ticket can directly use their electronic ticket QR Code at the automated ticket gates to enter the Zoo.
2. Visitors that have purchased more than 2 tickets need to select “Pickup Tickets” at the automated vending machine, then use their tickets to go through the automated ticket gates to enter the Zoo (1 ticket per person).
3. Every QR Code can only be used by 1 person to enter the Zoo. Please do not give the QR code to others.
4. Online tickets purchase is paid via credit cards(VISA, MASTER CARD, JCB) or pay.Taipei.
5. If you buy discount tickets or free admission, please present identification to facilitate the inspection process
Instructions for Ticket Refund
1. Any unused, undamaged admission ticket may be returned for a full refund (the refund will be issued in the method by which the ticket was purchased) without a processing fee.(Refund is not available after 4pm in the day of purchase .)
2. No refund will be issued if admission has been used.
3. No replacement nor ticket returns will be given to lost, damaged, burned, and unrecognizable admission tickets as well as those with removed admission stubs.
Apply for Receipt
1. Visitor can print out the e-ticket as the proof of purchase.
2. The receipt is only for the reference of visitors' purchase of tickets.This receipt is not applicable to the admission certificate.